Access to and use of this site bunburycommunityradio.com is provided by Bunbury Community Radio subject to the following conditions:
- By using bunburycommunityradio.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of bunburycommunityradio.com
- Bunbury Community Radio may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Use of bunburycommunityradio.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use bunburycommunityradio.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any bunburycommunityradio.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of bunburycommunityradio.com content requires the prior written permission of Bunbury Community Radio
The names, images and logos identifying Bunbury Community Radio or third parties and their products and services are subject to the copyright, design rights and trademarks of Bunbury Community Radio and third parties.
Bunbury Community Radio
PO Box 226
Gelorup WA 6230 Australia
Bunbury Community Radio Competitions:
The following general contest rules apply to all Bunbury Community Radio contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Bunbury Community Radio. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest on the Competitions Page.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- Winnings for any one person will be capped at $100,000 for all competitions.
- Individual competitions may have a maximum limit on the number of times a person can win and their maybe age restrictions or consent required from a parent/guardian to participate. See the Competitions Page for more details.
- All prizes must be collected within 60 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. Bunbury Community Radio will not notify winners of the time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to employees of Bunbury Community Radio, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings, contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from Bunbury Community Radio in the last 30 days, contestants living outside the Bunbury area.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. Where Bunbury Community Radio elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Bunbury Community Radio for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Bunbury Community Radio subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Bunbury Community Radio excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, Bunbury Community Radio reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- Bunbury Community Radio, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Bunbury Community Radio.
- All contestants release from and indemnify Bunbury Community Radio against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bunbury Community Radio to use the winner’s name, a suburb of residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- Bunbury Community Radio is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Bunbury Community Radio may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- If in the course of a telephone call related to participation in a competition, the telephone line drops out or breaks up, the presenter/competition manager may proceed to another caller.
- Bunbury Community Radio may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by Bunbury Community Radio to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
Terms and Conditions updated 1 September 2021